Jun 9, 2012

pink, pink, pink


What are you doing this week... or even next week? I ask because my color challenge for June is now posted! I think it's one of my favorite posts I've done for Crate (and I've been with them for 17 months now!) - I loved the color combination, it's super easy to work with and I was excited to be able to use Crate's new baby girl line: Little Bo Peep. 



I'm calling this color palette- '50 Shades of Pink'  I created 5 quick projects for an upcoming baby shower, the details and tons of photos are of course on the Crate blog. If you get a chance this month, pop over to the blog, check out the rules for entering and then send me your projects!! I'm hoping everyone has as much fun as I did playing with this combination! 

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

It's a gorgeous color combo!