Jan 23, 2011

tgi sunday night!

holy super busy-creative weekend. I stayed in my pj's today, because it seemed like a good idea and it was! I scrapbooked all weekend.... actually since Thursday, I've been a scrappin' fool. I finished a couple of new scrapbook pages, in time for CHA and put together a little mini-album layered to perfection! All for the Crate Paper blog. I have to wait patiently until it's reveal time!!




here's the LO I did with their newest collection Portrait. I love-love this photo. My grandparents on June 21, 1956, their wedding day. They look so young here and my grandfather looks so serious. I don't ever remember him being serious, he was always getting on someones last nerve.... usually my grandma's. :) He was always joking or laughing about something. He had a great laugh, even now remembering how his laugh sounded makes me smile. I miss him. I've been thinking about him alot this week. Probably more so since finishing this layout.

I have a Dr. apt tomorrow. Another scan. Keep your fingers crossed for me that they aren't terribly surprised with what they find this time around. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't nervous. At the last scan I did in Nov. I ended up in the emergency room. It makes me so anxious to go back, and even more nervous to find out how they plan on 'fixing' me. Oh how I hope it's an easy 6 hour apt. tomorrow.
Good night everyone. Sweet dreams. - t.

ps. I have some Valentines to show everyone and thankyou to everyone who signed up for the swap!! I'll be assigning swap partners this week! Oh and yes, international girls are more than welcome to play along!

6 comments:

Kitty said...

stunning layout!!! I like your projects so much!!

Jessica Loughrey said...

6 hour appt?! ugh. i hope everything's okay! good luck. :)

curlyqmosaics said...

Gorgeous layout! Love the background paper! Good Luck at your appointment today, and I wish you the best of health!

Bonnie said...

All the best for your appointment!!!

claudia shadler said...

good luck with the dr's appt. Luv luv yer style and luv this page! :) so simple yet stuinning!

-C :)

Anonymous said...

Hoping for the best at your appointment. As always, thanks for the inspiration:)